Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Lists and Photos Each Day... can I do it?

So with another year come and gone, I've decided on two new goals as a means to recording more of our life as it passes us by so quickly...

I've had the idea of finding all the good things that make up each day rolling around in my head for awhile and I was just going to add that to our family blog. But then my friend Nicole pointed out this Project 365 that she found and was considering attempting by taking a photo a day for the whole year. I love that idea and decided to give it a whirl.

So I started this new page as a separate place for these new goals. I know I am no great photographer... I'll be the first to admit I am completely lacking in the knowledge and talent it takes to be a photographer. I just take pictures. Although I would love to learn and get better at that. I figure along with recording people and places and moments of this year, by taking a new picture everyday, by the end of the year I will have to get just a little bit more creative and a little bit better at learning how to really take pictures.


Anyway, for yesterday....
boring picture, but it's just about all I've got. At least I took some yesterday! This is a shot of our table before our New Years Dinner Party.



And I like today (for yesterday) because of...
mashed pototoes, cute baby boys, organization, grocery shopping without my kids, friends who can totally relate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a blog!

Your table looked beautiful! Cute idea with the shrimp!!!