Friday, January 4, 2008

A New Year

So this is the end of my first attempt at a photo a day.
I have to admit I spent the second half of the year just filling in pictures where I had them... between moving and vacation and getting settled in our new community, and just the plain old busyness of life, taking photos everyday sort of slid down in the priorities.

I absolutely love looking back on all the photos I did take; the random ones, the funny ones, the sentimental ones, and all.
I love that I remember taking every one of those shots and they all mean something to me.

So I'm trying again for 2008. I'm renewing my desire to capture a little glimpse of our life each and every day, and to maybe jump start my motivation at really learning this photography stuff.
Here's to a new year of captured memories!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say with a husband, 2 children, a move across states & 2 new 4-legged members of the family... you did very well keeping the blog going! I have enjoyed popping in & seeing the updates! Good luck w/ 2008 :)

Lina